Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love

I was amazed at Princess and the Frog. It’s just so wonderful. Here are some of my thoughts I didn’t write down right after I saw the movie as I was busy crying J. Everything’s just so right about that movie and logical and it’s just so connected to human world.

(I hate sci fi and weird movie of a far far away world with magic because they just have nothing to do with me)

Because Raymond is a Cajun, his and his family’s music is French jazz and they have the bandoneon!!! And it sounds French, too. And it’s also a mixture of jazz and country due to the violin sound. What a versatile instrument the violin is! It can sound sophisticated enough for a concert hall setting, and streetwisely sexy for street music and wholeheartedly lively enough for a party at the countryside!

And louis has the same name as louis Armstrong, and he also plays trumpet. That’s so funny.

Here are some memorable quotes:

“if I can mince, you can dance”- prince naveen

“love is everything. do you agree?”- ray

“I’m not gonna marry charlotte laboeuf, gotta find another way to get tiana her restaurant, maybe a job, or two, or three”

“what’s this?””tada” “You minced!”

“tiana I love the way you light up when you talk about your dreams. I promise I’ll do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true”

“Evangeline, I have always been so sure about what I wanted but now I am not. What do I do”

“open your eyes now, before you get hurt”

“but promise me, you have to give tiana all the money she needs for her restaurant, because tiana, she’s my Evangeline.”

“my dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it”

“we’re staying frogs, ray.””and we’re staying together”

No comments:

Post a Comment